On 18 March 2021, the Court of Justice of the European Union (“CJEU”) issued an updated version of its data protection case-law fact sheet, which contains summaries of the CJEU’s relevant data protection judgments, grouped in the following chapters:
- The right to the protection of personal data recognized by the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union;
- The processing of personal data within the meaning of Directive 95/46/EC;
- The processing of personal data within the meaning of Directive 2002/58/EC;
- Transfer of personal data to third countries;
- Protection of personal data on the internet;
- National supervisory authorities;
- Territorial application of EU legislation;
- Right of public access to documents of the institutions of the European Union and protection of personal data.
The fact sheet published by the CJEU is available here.