Following its 43rd Plenary session, the EDPB published a series of documents adopted thereby:
- Guidelines 06/2020 on the interplay of the Second Payment Services Directive and the GDPR – the final version following the public consultation. In order to address the comments received during the public consultation, the final version of the guidelines includes, among others, a section on fraud prevention;
- Guidelines 2/2020 on articles 46 (2) (a) and 46 (3) (b) of Regulation 2016/679 for transfers of personal data between EEA and non-EEA public authorities and bodies – the final version following the public consultation. The final version of the guidelines integrates updated wording, and legal reasoning in order to address comments and feedback received during the public consultation, as well as necessary changes following the CJEU Schrems II ruling;
- Statement on the protection of personal data processed in relation with the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Opinion 32/2020 on the draft decision of the Dutch Supervisory Authority regarding the Controller Binding Corporate Rules of Equinix;
- EDPB Document on Terms of Reference of the EDPB Support Pool of Experts.