Your privacy is one of our fundamental commitments here at NNDKP. Therefore, we take outmost care to process your personal data in accordance with the principles set forth in the Romanian data protection legislation, mainly Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “Data Protection Law”). Further to the Data Protection Law, personal data represents any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and an identifiable person is that person which may be identified directly or indirectly, particularly by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- the purposes for which we collect and use your personal data;
- what categories of personal data we collect from you and process;
- your rights as data subjects and the manner in which you may exercise them;
- to whom we may disclose your personal data
Purposes for which we process your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
to administer our Internet site
We use the personal data we collect from you when you visit our Internet site, www.nndkp.com, in order monitor the traffic and improve the site’s content.
to provide the legal services requested from us
We use your relevant personal data in order to prepare and provide the legal services requested from us. For instance, in preparing materials required during the course of litigation and arbitration proceedings, we may have to rely on your personal data of relevance for your case.
We use the personal data contained in the CVs we receive in order to assess the applicants’ qualifications for a position within NNDKP, including in relation to our internship program.
to communicate with you
We use your contact details in order to communicate with you about your requests.
We may also use your contact details in order to provide you electronically with our specialized newsletters on relevant developments in legislation, case law, and authorities’ practice. You can express your option of not receiving our newsletters for the future by replying “Unsubscribe” to the respective e-mail.
Categories of personal data that we collect and process
We collect and process the following categories of data for the above-mentioned purposes:
in relation to the operation of our Internet site:
- the data, the URL of the accessed Internet pages, the hour and date of access and the IP address from which the page was accessed
- personal data included in CVs such as contact details, education and training details, professional qualifications, etc
- contact details, including name, e-mail, phone, fax, address other personal data as provided by the data subjects
As a rule, your personal data will be provided directly by you, except for the data required for the operation of our Internet site which shall be collected automatically. You are required to provide all categories of personal data we request from you in the above-mentioned purposes, as otherwise we shall not be able to provide you with our services.
In your capacity as data subjects, the Data Protection Law provides you with a series of rights including:
- the right of access
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision
We are happy to ensure your exercise of these three rights.
You may exercise your above-mentioned rights by filing with us a written request, signed and dated, at Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen, Attorneys and Counselors, Bucharest Business Park, 1A Bucuresti-Ploiesti National Road, entrance A, 4th Floor, District 1, Bucharest Romania or by e-mailing us at [email protected].
Disclosure of your personal data
While as a rule we shall not disclose your personal data to any third parties, we may:
- disclose your contact details to our affiliates, NNDKP Consultanta Fiscala SRL and NNDKP IP SRL;
- if in your interest and necessary, disclose relevant personal data to courts of law and arbitration panels or relevant authorities, in the context of providing the legal services you have requested from us