Following its 46th Plenary session, the EDPB published a series of documents adopted thereby:
- EDPB Work Programme 2021-2022;
- the public consultation version of the Guidelines on Virtual Voice Assistants. The EDPB welcomes comments on this version of the guidelines until 23.04.2021, for which the consultation page is available here;
- Guidelines on Connected Vehicles – the final version following the public consultation. This document focuses on the personal data processing relating to the non-professional use of connected vehicles by data subjects. Its final version integrates updated wording and further clarifications in order to address comments and feedback received during the public consultation;
- Guidelines on relevant and reasoned objection – the final version following the public consultation. This document aims at establishing a common understanding of the conditions for relevant and reasoned objections in the context of the cooperation mechanism between the lead supervisory authority and the concerned supervisory authorities under the GDPR;
- Response to MEP Andrzej Halicki on follow-up letter regarding data sharing in the Polish elections.